Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Real Life Inspiration

Another blog for you to check out.
I stumbled upon Fit This Girl a little over two years ago.  I was instantly intrigued by cute Mary and her journey to be fit.  She has changed her life in many years and it has been awesome to follow her on her journey.  She has turned her life around and made it something that she loves and is so positive and inspiring!  Check out her 'about me' page for her before and after pics.  In the time that I have been following her blog she has gone from a fit girl to an incredibly ripped girl on her way to figure competition.  She has the abs of my dreams.  Just in case you were wondering. 

But above all, her optimism and encouraging attitude speak volumes.  And her facebook page is full of fun inspiration as well.  

No comments:

Post a Comment